Innovate Your Mindset
Humans are strategic, machines are tactical. Degree of imagination, creative analysis, and strategic thinking is harder to automate. However, the ability to unlock that hidden typically human potential is a question of our belief system – how we perceive ourselves, how we react to challenges and how we train our brain to look for solutions. During this workshop we use the power of neuroscience and neuroplasticity to get transforming insights and becoming more aware of our own thoughts and beliefs in order to become even more innovative as leaders.
Who is for
This one day workshop is designed for Senior&Middle Managers and Team Leaders. It helps them develop the skills and acquire knowledge to stimulate and reward the mindset of their team members that will lead to desired business outcomes, generating innovations and exponential business growth.
We explore the following questions:
– What is the mindset that you need to develop in order to achieve desired business growth?
– How the mindset of your team members can be transformed by changing the way you acknowledge and praise their achievements?
– How to stimulate bottom-up-innovation and thus keep the talents in the company for longer and reveal the power of the collective intelligence?
– How to stimulate Innovation mindset and proactivity in team members by making small changes with high impact in our communication style?
– How to make excellent decisions to achieve business growth from the Growth, Benefit and Innovation mindsets?
– We explore communication tactics and principles of Transformational Leadership that gives concrete ideas and tools to leaders to provide the best support for their colleagues and facilitate the process of mindset transformation.
– You know the benefits and specifics of Growth, Benefit and Innovation mindsets and you have skills to apply them to achieve your business objectives
– You have the skills as a leader to empathize to your team members in their mindset transformation process and help them explore their potential to think differently
– You understand better how your beliefs are formed and as a result you raise your self awareness
– You understand the process of mindset transformation and you are able to apply it for yourself and explain it to your team
– You know how your brain works when it comes to mindset and beliefs and you have tools and process to influence a desired change.
Digital Business Transformation
The technological evolution fundamentally and irreversibly transforms the pattern of our society, the cycle of the mankind and the way we do business. You need to choose: Disruptive or Disrupted. We are here to help you deliver your transformation. We have designed a special workshop revealing in front of your eyes the whole universe of Digital Transformation (DT) that impacts organizations nowadays. It aims to build skills within the team members to make it happen in the specific context your company operates in.
Who is for
The one-day DT Workshop is meant for Senior& Middle Managers. It gives them the ability to identify the need and the specific scope of a Digital Transformation for their Company, the area to which a DT should take place and equips them with skills to make a smooth implementation and transition plan taking into account the experience, fears and motives of humans in the process.
The workshop answers the following questions:
– Where is the need of a DT in the organiziation?
– In which area of your business DT should take place to change the game as fast as possible?
– What is the readiness of your company to be digitally transformed?
– How the manager could contribute and be involved in the DT?
– What resources (in a broader sense) for the DT of your company are needed?
– What agilities does the DT require?
– You know what DT is and can differentiate it from the other types of change that affect your business
– You can visualize the added value for your Company of stepping into a DT
– You know the process and the stages of the DT
– You are mastering WOOP (wish-outcome-obstacle-plan)
– You know that the sooner, the better.
Concentric Circles of Communication
Communication is an essential human need to share ideas and establish common ground with other human beings – family, colleagues, friends, relatives, etc. Using a human in the center approach we came up with the metaphor of concentric circles to visualize the three significant elements of effective communication. Every communication starts with the emotional connection and impulse to share information, passes through the motivation and purpose of the interaction and ends up with conveying messages. That is why, we have designed an interactive journey through the three circles of communication: the inner circle – human, the second circle – reason for (effective) communication, the outside circle- tools for effective communication.
Who is for
Our interactive workshop is designed for small, as well as big teams. It makes participants experience different situations and perspectives and equips them with tools that can be applied in the everyday activities to walk in others’ shoes, reduce conflict touch points, stress at work and increase productivity and team interaction.
We explore the following questions:
– Who am I as a communicator? We put participants in situations that allow them to identify their individual specifics of communication, raise their awareness on it and observe their behavior . We emphasize on the importance of self-respect and self- acceptance is a basis to communicate better and build stronger, more productive relationships
– Why do we need to communicate effectively? The next step of thе journey is focused on the purpose of the communication. The main aspects we explore are self management, problem solving, positive thinking and teamwork. We challenge participants to discover and realize the meaning and benefits of impactful communication
– What are the concrete tools we have as communicators? We make sure that the participants are equipped with easy to apply tools for effective communication including the art of asking questions (a.k.a. active listening) and giving feedback.
– Awareness of person’s profile and communication style
– Knowledge on logical and emotional aspects of communication
– Assertiveness and adaptability
– Managing ourselves and influence teammates better
– Positive thinking and problem solving attitude.